You’ve enjoyed an introductory session, learnt some basic skills and got lots of ideas. Why not now book a workshop session to really unleash your creative skills?
How it works:
We are here to support you all the way as you design, cut and assemble your own pieces whilst being encouraged to use lots of different processes and molds.
- Put to use and further develop your skills
- Access to books on glass for ideas to help you develop your own style
- Learn about inclusions (metal pieces to be fused with the glass)
- Get creative with frit (small pieces of glass), powder and other materials
- Get to know how the kiln works and what can be achieved using different settings
- Fire your pieces several times (or at least twice) to develop your work further
- Finally slump your pieces in a mold of your choice
Workshop sessions are 2 hours in length costing £15.00.A charge for completed pieces of £3.00 per 100g in weight, which includes firings.